Terms and Conditions
- Bookings may be paid by credit card at the time of booking; otherwise we will invoice you. Invoice payments must be received by Faversham House Group within 30 days of the invoice date or by close of business 5 working days before the Event, whichever is the earlier.
- Please note payment must be received before the day of the event.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel on or before (1 month before event) we will refund your booking fee less an administrative charge of 15%. If you cancel after (1 month before event) no refund will be given.
- If we cancel the function we will refund all booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for traveling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
- Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
- Lighting and special effects
- It is the table booker’s responsibility to inform guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
- A form will be sent. Simply complete and return as instructed on the form. This form must be received within 48 hours prior to the event, otherwise charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.